Download The Youtube Video Free
Do you need to download YouTube videos? You have many different alternatives to do it.
I will tell you step by step how to download the youtube video easily safely in your phone, pc without any complications.
Many users are wondering how to download youtube videos. If you are one of them, the answer is very simple: you just have to copy and paste the link of the video that you would like to download, enter it in any of the pages that we show you below and download it directly to your device. With this simple formula, you could download YouTube whole … if you had time for it.
Many people are wondering how to download YouTube videos. If you are one of them, so you landed on the right page. The answer is very simple, you just have to copy and paste the link of the video that you would like to download, enter it in any of the pages that I show you below and download it directly to your device.
With this simple trick, you could download YouTube videos.
Due to copyright issues, the Youtube platform has never allowed downloading the video clips. Until recently, it was only possible to watch the videos if you had an Internet connection, although with the arrival of YouTube Premium things have changed and you can view the contents offline, after paying a monthly subscription.
How To Download The Youtube Video
If you want to download the youtube video, there are many websites, applications that allow you to download the video clip.
Also, you can configure both the resolution (from the lowest one so that the file occupies little, until the Full HD … also going through the 4K, in case you have a compatible device) like the extension MP4, AVI, 3GP … and even MP3.
Download YouTube videos are neither legal nor illegal – at least unofficially: it is in a field halfway between legality and illegality.
Google clearly prohibits in its Terms and Conditions of using the download of videos of its platform, and indicates that the contents are not made to be downloaded: it only allows them to be reproduced through its platform.
How To Download The Youtube Video in 2020
It is very easy just follow these steps:
- Go to YouTube.com (or open the application on your mobile) and browse to the video you want to download.
- Now, copy the URL link of the video. It is a link with this format: (for example) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBgiggdclMI.
- From the browser, it is as easy as copying the URL from the top bar, while from the application you must click on the “Share” option, and then click on “Copy link”.
- Once you have the link copied, go to this page: clipconverter.cc.
- In the first box of “Video URL to Download:”, paste the link of the video that you have copied before and click on “Continue”.
- In the boxes below you can choose the resolution and format of the file you are going to download, and once you have done it click on the “Start!” Button.
With these simple steps, you will have the downloaded video. You can play it whenever you want without the Internet, since it is a file, you can see it on any compatible device.
But the one we mentioned above is not the only page that allows you to download the videos you want. If you want to try other alternatives, check out:
The Best Alternative For Youtube Video Download :
- The trick of putting “pp” after the word youtube – y2mate.com page will open. Very interesting trick: put “pp” (without the quotes) after the word youtube in the link of the video you want to download (for example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OM_VIsNKQk.) and press Enter. This will go directly to the download of the video.
- savefrom.net – The advantage of this page is that, beyond the conventional download with the method of copying and pasting a link, you have a widget that you can install in your browser so that below the YouTube videos you can appear directly a button to download the file.
- youzik.com – An interesting page if you are interested in converting the video to MP3.
I hope you enjoy this best trick How To Download The Youtube Video